Client typeA startup offering a network monitoring platform
Business goalCreate an interactive UX prototype for a complex network monitoring application to verify if the product can be launched on the market
- Provide a team of UX designers experienced in designing network applications
- Analyze end-user requirements specific for a network monitoring platform generating tons of metrics
- Research, brainstorm ideas and benchmark solutions already on the market
- Create an information architecture
- Align user needs and business goals
- Ensure proper data visualization in the information-heavy environment
- Ensure the final solution has been tested by end-users and their feedback implemented
- Gained market insight: the UX prototype allowed the client to verify if product requirements meet market demand.
- Ensured quality and saved money: the client verified how user flow and navigation worked in practice without incurring considerable development costs.
- Provided great user experience: pleasant look and feel and flawless navigation were ensured in the environment displaying multiple metrics.
- Offered new business opportunities: created an interactive demonstration of a product idea for investors and potential clients.
- Created quick reference navigation and an overview of the system.
- Visualized possible solutions in order to evaluate them.
- Created low-fidelity wireframes to test different approaches and perform usability testing.
- Designed the visual side of the solution.
- Created a high-fidelity, clickable mockup.
- Delivered the prototype with full specification to the development team.