Reading time: 6 minutes This post is a follow-up to our presentation at the OpenStack Summit in Berlin, where we discussed maintaining a unified CI and building pipelines using the open source CI system, Zuul. You’ll find a recording of the talk here and a related OpenStack Superuser writeup here. I thought it would be useful for some of you to expand the concept of unifying environments and to include also the development one. I will also explain why […]
Reading time: 9 minutes You have probably heard about ZFS. But perhaps you are still wondering what all the fuss is about, what it is exactly and how to use it. I’ve been using it for the past 3 years, so I hope I can help you understand how you can benefit from it. In a nutshell, ZFS is a combined filesystem and logical volume manager. It […]
Edge computing is the next big thing to hit IT, and component virtualization plays a crucial role in the architecture that will leverage all the benefits it promises. By 2022, spending on edge computing is predicted to grow 30% from 2018 levels, mostly due to the increasing data flows that may render traditional centralized infrastructure nonoptimal and thus obsolete. Edge computing is indeed going to transform data centers […]
Great malware infections hit hard in 2017, leading to new cybersecurity concerns As malware evolves, so too do networks and SDN and NFV solutions, which may be a good response to increasing threats.
Compared to its previous version, Zuul v3 brings a lot of fresh ideas and solutions forged by the almost extreme needs of OpenStack.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Sharing configuration between your CI, build and development environments
- What is ZFS and how can I use it? (Part 1/3)
- Edge computing and virtualization – living on the edge
- SDN Security: Five reasons SDN is more secure than legacy networks
- Do you even Zuul? CI system reloaded
- The difference between SDN and NFV – a simple guide
- Webpack 3 to webpack 4: tips on migrating
- Five cloud challenges solved by Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- CI/CD of CI/CD – how to avoid technical debt while delivering cutting edge software
- Debugging faultily inherited file handles on Microsoft Windows
- Legacy code: a time bomb for your business?
- Financial Times: CodiLime among 50 fastest growing companies in Europe in FT 1000
- CodiLime’s CodiSec CTF team beats out more than 200 competitors from across the globe
- Microsoft Windows Nano mass deployment using VMware
- CodiLime team takes 2nd in global cybersecurity competition final – topping 14 teams, including current world #1
- CodiLime, Inc. Commits to Spend $4 million as Reinvestment in deepsense.io
- Dealavo Smart Prices will scan Allegro prices
- CodiLime CEO became the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 in the category New Business!
- CodiLime to partner with GigaSpaces on new product features!
- CodiLime selected for maintenance contract with NTT i3 Palo Alto data center
- Bringing UX to networking tools
- Cloud Native
- Designing a CI/CD system for the global networking leader
- DevOps services
- Neptune – powering data science with cloud-native tools
- OpenStack Summit
- Post a Job
- SDN & NFV
- Terms of service
- Transforming routers into multitools with NFV