CodiLime helps companies build and transform their network applications by providing expert knowledge and technical teams experienced in building, developing and integrating SDN & NFV solutions in a single-, multi- or hybrid-cloud environment.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer, who will be part of exciting journey into uncharted IT territories where mobile meets IoT and clouds.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Android/iOS Developer;
- Excellent knowledge of Java / Kotlin or Swift / Objective-C;
- Experience in creating unit and integration tests;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (mainly Scrum);
- High independence, responsibility and regularity;
- Experience in submitting apps to their respective app stores;
- Good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
We also welcome:
- Experience with Crashlytics/Firebase;
- Know how to submit apps to their respective app stores;
- Experience with Git version control system;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Ability to participate in customer and research meetings.
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world;
- An opportunity to participate in internal training sessions (Tech Talks);
- Attractive benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Frequent team-building events, a training budget and assistance from accountants;
- A good atmosphere among professionals working with passion;
- Subsidized english lessons with experienced native speaking English teachers;
- An attractive salary.