Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies are similar and can easily be mistaken for one another.
Having heard a lot about speed improvements, we recently migrated from webpack 3 to webpack 4. The results have been astonishing: our average build time improved by 30%, and hot-reloading by 83%!
Empowering old-style on-prem infrastructure with SDNs allows companies to tackle their most pressing challenges in building a hybrid cloud.
When a company’s core business is delivering software, the tools it chooses to use are crucial to maintaining efficiency. Thus there is no reason to deliver CI/CD software in a model other than CI/CD.
Some time ago we fixed issues with multi-thread building in SConscripts. Since then, we have encountered strange, flaky compilation errors occurring randomly in about 5% of our builds. We couldn’t leave it that way
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Sharing configuration between your CI, build and development environments
- What is ZFS and how can I use it? (Part 1/3)
- Edge computing and virtualization – living on the edge
- SDN Security: Five reasons SDN is more secure than legacy networks
- Do you even Zuul? CI system reloaded
- The difference between SDN and NFV – a simple guide
- Webpack 3 to webpack 4: tips on migrating
- Five cloud challenges solved by Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- CI/CD of CI/CD – how to avoid technical debt while delivering cutting edge software
- Debugging faultily inherited file handles on Microsoft Windows
- Legacy code: a time bomb for your business?
- Financial Times: CodiLime among 50 fastest growing companies in Europe in FT 1000
- CodiLime’s CodiSec CTF team beats out more than 200 competitors from across the globe
- Microsoft Windows Nano mass deployment using VMware
- CodiLime team takes 2nd in global cybersecurity competition final – topping 14 teams, including current world #1
- CodiLime, Inc. Commits to Spend $4 million as Reinvestment in deepsense.io
- Dealavo Smart Prices will scan Allegro prices
- CodiLime CEO became the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 in the category New Business!
- CodiLime to partner with GigaSpaces on new product features!
- CodiLime selected for maintenance contract with NTT i3 Palo Alto data center
- Bringing UX to networking tools
- Cloud Native
- Designing a CI/CD system for the global networking leader
- DevOps services
- Neptune – powering data science with cloud-native tools
- OpenStack Summit
- Post a Job
- SDN & NFV
- Terms of service
- Transforming routers into multitools with NFV