Edge computing is the next big thing to hit IT, and component virtualization plays a crucial role in the architecture that will leverage all the benefits it promises. By 2022, spending on edge computing is predicted to grow 30% from 2018 levels, mostly due to the increasing data flows that may render traditional centralized infrastructure nonoptimal and thus obsolete. Edge computing is indeed going to transform data centers […]
Great malware infections hit hard in 2017, leading to new cybersecurity concerns As malware evolves, so too do networks and SDN and NFV solutions, which may be a good response to increasing threats.
Compared to its previous version, Zuul v3 brings a lot of fresh ideas and solutions forged by the almost extreme needs of OpenStack.
Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies are similar and can easily be mistaken for one another.
Having heard a lot about speed improvements, we recently migrated from webpack 3 to webpack 4. The results have been astonishing: our average build time improved by 30%, and hot-reloading by 83%!
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Google Next 2019 – highlights
- What is CI/CD – all you need to know
- Debugging Nginx Ingress in Kubernetes – a study in (Codi)Lime
- Sharing configuration between your CI, build and development environments
- What is ZFS and how can I use it? (Part 1/3)
- Edge computing and virtualization – living on the edge
- SDN Security: Five reasons SDN is more secure than legacy networks
- Do you even Zuul? CI system reloaded
- The difference between SDN and NFV – a simple guide
- Webpack 3 to webpack 4: tips on migrating
- Five cloud challenges solved by Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- CI/CD of CI/CD – how to avoid technical debt while delivering cutting edge software
- Debugging faultily inherited file handles on Microsoft Windows
- Legacy code: a time bomb for your business?
- Financial Times: CodiLime among 50 fastest growing companies in Europe in FT 1000
- CodiLime’s CodiSec CTF team beats out more than 200 competitors from across the globe
- Microsoft Windows Nano mass deployment using VMware
- CodiLime team takes 2nd in global cybersecurity competition final – topping 14 teams, including current world #1
- CodiLime, Inc. Commits to Spend $4 million as Reinvestment in deepsense.io
- Dealavo Smart Prices will scan Allegro prices
- Bringing UX to networking tools
- Cloud Native
- Designing a CI/CD system for the global networking leader
- DevOps services
- Neptune – powering data science with cloud-native tools
- OpenStack Summit
- Post a Job
- SDN & NFV
- Terms of service
- Transforming routers into multitools with NFV