When a company’s core business is delivering software, the tools it chooses to use are crucial to maintaining efficiency. Thus there is no reason to deliver CI/CD software in a model other than CI/CD.
Some time ago we fixed issues with multi-thread building in SConscripts. Since then, we have encountered strange, flaky compilation errors occurring randomly in about 5% of our builds. We couldn’t leave it that way
The problem with aging software and legacy apps afflicts every industry, from banking to insurance to telecommunications.
Last year Microsoft released Windows 2016, which contained Windows Nano 2016. Nano is the answer to the market need for a lightweight system. In other words, Nano Server is a very fast and powerful tool for remote administration of Windows Servers. How Nano can be used in CI The whole concept allows to build VM […]
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- SDN Security: Five reasons SDN is more secure than legacy networks
- Do you even Zuul? CI system reloaded
- The difference between SDN and NFV – a simple guide
- Tips on migrating to webpack 4 from webpack 3
- Five cloud challenges solved by Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- CI/CD of CI/CD – how to avoid technical debt while delivering cutting edge software
- Debugging faultily inherited file handles on Microsoft Windows
- Legacy code: a time bomb for your business?
- Financial Times: CodiLime among 50 fastest growing companies in Europe
- CodiLime’s CodiSec CTF team beats out more than 200 competitors from across the globe
- Microsoft Windows Nano mass deployment using VMware
- CodiLime team takes 2nd in global cybersecurity competition final – topping 14 teams, including current world #1
- CodiLime, Inc. Commits to Spend $4 million as Reinvestment in deepsense.io
- Dealavo Smart Prices will scan Allegro prices
- CodiLime CEO became the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 in the category New Business!
- CodiLime to partner with GigaSpaces on new product features!
- CodiLime selected for maintenance contract with NTT i3 Palo Alto data center
- Polish team won the international hacking contest in Moscow!
- CodiLime’s CEO becomes the laureate of prestigious award by Polish Society of Computer Science!
- CodiLime’s employee becomes the Developer of the Month in the international OpenContrail project!
- Bringing UX to networking tools
- Cloud Native
- Designing a CI/CD system for the global networking leader
- DevOps services
- Neptune – powering data science with cloud-native tools
- OpenStack Summit
- Post a Job
- SDN & NFV
- Terms of service
- Transforming routers into multitools with NFV