CodiLime, headquartered at Krancowa 5, postal code 02-493, Warsaw, Poland, further referred to as “the Company” is a data controller under European Union Data Protection Legislation. deepsense.ai and CodiSec are brands owned by CodiLime.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you contact us we may collect the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Work position
- Any other information willingly provided
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We collect your name, email address, and other information you give us directly on our Site.
INFORMATION WE GET FROM OTHERS
We may obtain information about you from other sources, and add it to information we collect on this site.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Web beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn which marketing activities work and which do not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain and improve our sites, products and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To provide the most appropriate information on our products and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only use your personal information for business purposes. However, we may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with our trusted vendors, marketing agencies, app and social media platform providers for our use only.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt out.” Should you opt out of receiving them, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can request we change contact choices and update your personal information. You may withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, contact us at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the legislation in the place where you live, you may also have the right to access, view, modify or delete your data from our servers. Implementation of the above changes could take up to 24 hours so please be aware that you could still get some unwanted communication within this period.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. All information provided to us is stored on secure servers and guarded by strict procedures and well-trained staff.