at the heart
IS YOUR BUSINESS DATA-DRIVEN?
Data science is a crucial topic for any company seeking data-driven business growth.
So, why should you consider this approach?
- Relying on “gut feeling” decision-making can prove to be very costly for your business.
You should have a realistic perspective on your market, customer insights and your company’s capacities.
- The right data can be the basis for a transparent and comprehensive picture of your organization, including its intangible resources (such as employee skills assessment). It can help identify your company’s unique value and indicate potential directions to further growth.
WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY INTRODUCING A DATA-DRIVEN APPROACH TO YOUR BUSINESS?
The main benefits for your company will include:
- Improved understanding of your customers and their needs
- Knowing how to refine products and services
- Optimizing management of existing data
- Finding new revenue streams
- Understanding how to improve internal efficiencies
SOLUTIONS DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE NEEDS
We build the most suitable data analytics models for businesses from various industries. Our job is to help companies
meet and exceed their strategic KPIs and take their development to a higher level.
Whether your company already has a functioning data science team or wants to know if advanced analytics are applicable
to its business challenges, we offer a broad range of services and solutions to meet your unique needs and goals.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM OUR EXPERTS
Our team members have all of the competences needed to deliver a truly holistic data science service: from analyzing your data and recommending the best approach, through creating a proof of concept and developing the final model, to deploying it your premises. Our clients always work with a dedicated team of data scientists who understand your domain challenges.TALK TO AN EXPERT
GET INSPIRED BY OUR CASE STUDIES
Facial Recognition for Whales
Identify individual whales
in aerial photographs
Discriminative features are not apparent
Whales do not pose well (images vary a lot)
Use state of the art image recognition
deep learning techniques
Neural networks with attention
(i.e. the model is learning where to look,
based on what it currently sees)
An automatic algorithm recognizing individual animals in real-time, saving analysts' time otherwise spent on special training and long recognition processes run for each inquiry
Determine the condition of in-service
medical equipment and predict when
maintenance should be performed
Noisy and scarce data
Different types of anomalies
Modelling a complicated,
real-life physical process
Design a physical model of the system
Implement probabilistic models for
Detecting anomalous behavior
up to two weeks prior to equipment failure